T's and C's
I Neil Taylor am the data-controller of your personal information as it relates to SciArtImages.
When you place an order from me, I will receive your name, delivery address and email address. I will only use these details to process and deliver your order, or deal with any queries you have related to that order. If you send me a message I will receive your name and email address.
The only circumstances in which I will share your data are in processing your order or complying with the law. I will never use or pass on your information to third parties for marketing purposes or any other purpose, other than the circumstances listed below, or add you to any mailing list without your explicit consent.
The circumstances in which I may share your data are:
• With delivery companies to fulfil your order.
• To comply with legal or tax obligations.
I will only retain your details for as long as necessary in order to process the transaction and I will securely store any data collected during that period. I retain personal data related to orders or customer queries for six years for legal and tax reasons.
You have the right to know what personal data I hold about you, and to ask for that data to be changed or deleted. You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you believe there is a problem with the way I handle your data.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘SciArtImages’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 151 Bad Bargain Lane, York, YO31 0PF, United Kingdon. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.